Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

Bill,

LNT CANNOT be "The best we have", if (as now is abundantly clear)

ionizing radiation at higher energies (wave lengths) is an essential trace energy (like a vitamin or sunshine).

Overenthusiastic cleaning of a substance or energy that is damaging in high amounts but essential in small amounts can also be damaging. You are then DEPRIVING.  Clear?

Dose IS the problem, denied by your standard end-note.

We TRUST you to preserve the needed dose, as well as to remove overdose.

You are NOT conservative, or prudent,  unless you change to this greater security.

Howard Long