Re: Military Health Physics

In a message dated 9/24/2003 7:36:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,

BobCherry@AOL.COM writes:

So, what do Radsafers think? Do we want such a session?

I think that would be a fascinating and very educational session.  And, it

would serve to bring our different HP worlds closer together.  I understand the

Nuclear Navy has a reputation for loathing any level of contamination or

internal dose, and I'd sure like to see that, and other radiation control

philosophies, debated among knowledgeable HPs with vastly different real-world

experiences.

Barbara