Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

The same goes for EPA's statement, radon "is" the second leading cause

of lung cancer. To me, this is a lie. It implies knowledge that just

isn't there.

If they said "radon may be the second leading cause of lungcancer" or

"radon is assumed to be the second leading cause of lung cancer based on

conservative assumptions" or "radon is suspected to be a low order lung

carcinogen comparable to occupational exposures, second hand smoke, and

pneumonia", I would not complain.

Tom

--

Thomas Mohaupt, M.S., CHP