Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:06:44 EDT

From: Tedchp@AOL.COM

Subject: MRI Injection

What is the injection one is given for an MRI?  I know I could

have asked the

technician, but I did not.

Thanks.

Ted Allen

tedchp@aol.com

begin:vcard

n:Vala, CHP;Michael

tel;cell:609.203.3618

tel;fax:732.519.2831

tel;work:732.519.2987

x-mozilla-html:FALSE

org:BMS TECOP

adr:;;One Squibb Drive$P.O. Box 191$New Brunswick, NJ 08903-0191;NBR;NEW JERSEY;08903-0191;

version:2.1

email;internet:michael.vala@bms.com

title:Manager EHS/RSO

note:Unless someone like you cares an awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not. - Dr. Seuss

fn:Michael J Vala

end:vcard