Canberra Series 90 Variant

I just picked up a Canberra Series 90 MCA/Controller that appears to

have no internal preamp or A-D. There are a couple of cables on the back

that I suspect hook up to an external A-D, maybe something like an 8075

or 8076 NIM module. There is also a D-shellconnector that comes out of

the side of the keypad. It has a bunch of membrane keys with the

familiar MCA features, but none of the usual analog  and digital jacks

in back.  Is anyone out there familiar with this beast?

                                             Regards,

                                              Richard Hester