Re: Alpha-Beta Emitters for fluorescence

I suggest looking at NCRP Report 95, "Radiation Exposure of the U.S.

Population from Consumer Products and Miscellaneous Sources," Section

3.1.1, "Radiolumnious Products." H-3 and Pm-147 are the primary

radionuclides presently used.

H-3 is used a lot in "EXIT" signs, which enables them to function in a

power failure without a battery.  Pm-147 has replaced Ra-226 for use in

paints.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton