Re: SF Gate: Superbomb ignites science dispute/Pentagon adviserschallengeexperiments behind nonnuclear weapon

The following story, from the "San Franciso Chronicle," may be of interest.  Maybe some of you weapons

people can shed more light on this.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton