Re: My appointment

In a message dated 9/29/2003 10:34:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,

RuthWeiner@AOL.COM writes:

Thanks very much, everyone, for the good wishes and congratulations you have

sent regarding my appointment to ACNW. And please let's keep up the lively

discussions on RADSAFE -- I get a lot of stuff I can use.

Congratulations, Ruth!!!  And, I don't think you need worry about prodding

more lively discussions here.  We seem to prod ourselves quite well, so to speak.

Barbara