RE: My appointment

Not to worry....I to misread it the first time.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.

-----Original Message-----

From: BLHamrick@AOL.COM [mailto:BLHamrick@AOL.COM]

Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:33 PM

To: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: My appointment

In a message dated 9/29/2003 10:34:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, RuthWeiner@AOL.COM writes:

Thanks very much, everyone, for the good wishes and congratulations you have sent regarding my appointment to ACNW. And please let's keep up the lively discussions on RADSAFE -- I get a lot of stuff I can use.

Congratulations, Ruth!!!  And, I don't think you need worry about prodding more lively discussions here.  We seem to prod ourselves quite well, so to speak.

Barbara