  From: Larry Boing [mailto:lboing@anl.gov]

  Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 8:25 AM

  To: 'John Kuperus'; JGinniver@AOL.COM; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

  Subject: RE: Sensorcoat decontamination coating

  Is this a laboratory setting only useful technology or is it to be

deployed in dirty grimy messy nuclear/rad environments?

  Lawrence E. Boing

  Argonne National Laboratory

  Nuclear Engrg Division, Decommissioning Program

  9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362

  Argonne, IL   60439

  Phone 630.252.6729

  Fax     630.252.5287