  From: BLHamrick@AOL.COM

  To: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM ; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:33 PM

  Subject: Re: My appointment

  In a message dated 9/29/2003 10:34:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, RuthWeiner@AOL.COM writes:

    Thanks very much, everyone, for the good wishes and congratulations you have sent regarding my appointment to ACNW. And please let's keep up the lively discussions on RADSAFE -- I get a lot of stuff I can use.

  Congratulations, Ruth!!!  And, I don't think you need worry about prodding more lively discussions here.  We seem to prod ourselves quite well, so to speak.

  Barbara