Re: Are nukes making you fat?

I see you have finally bought into the "it's not my

fault" reasong for all of the problems in your life.

I also think it is admirable that you are helping the

economy by employing a lawyer.  There are so many who

need work.

Have a good weekend.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

> For those who believe that radioactivity is the

> source of all evil, why not

> include obesity? I had always thought that my

> overweight condition was due

> to overeating, lack of exercise, etc. . Now, I find

> that it is clearly due

> to my proximity to the Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plant.

> Watch out P.G.&E, I am

> looking for a good lawyer......

=====

"It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it well."

Rene Descartes

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist