Re: We love wind -- or do we?

Do the math and physics.........if it takes more energy from fossil plants

than is ever produced over the life of a alternative electrical generating

system  (designing, fabricating parts, shipping of components, site

construct, generator installation, life time maintenance activities, and

disposal of the decommissioned system), where is the benefit?  Since wind

farms are in areas with very low population density there is very little

positive impact on the health of people living near the fossil plants that

provided the energy.  Plus, they are an eye sore and kill birds by the

hundreds.

Dean Chaney