Re: We love wind -- or do we?

Bob Hearn claimed:

>Continue your lurking, Mountain_dog, but don't waste >bandwidth trying to

>interfere with discussions of energy resouces, recognizing >that the root of

>RadSafe is the term radiation - a transfer of energy.

Nonsense. Your definition of radiation is not theoretically correct, (hint: gamma radiation). Consult your freshman college physics books.

Your line of reasoning is not much better than your definition of radiation.

I recognize the radsafers right to favor certain political points of views, to like and dislike certain personalities. I however object to posts ereflecting these points of views in an alternate energy sources context.

The original post was nothing more than criticizing some personalities in context of energy production.

Bob: You can also argue against me for not revealing my true identity but that would be besides the point.

Thank you and Best Regards.

Check out the new EudoraMail at

http://www.eudoramail.com