No Subject

Radsafers,

this question is from one of my many, many  bosses.

One of our clients is going to be dealing with the residue from processing

potentially contaminated ground water.   It isn't clear that there will be

significant radioactivity, but the possibility exists since it's from

cleaning up a site.  I kind of told my management that this might not be

"radwaste" in the sense that we usually talk about it and may come under a

different set of rules and regs.

This is a little outside my usual area of practice (actually quite a bit).

So if anyone has any guidance or knows of any guidance for this situation

it would be much appreciated.

(As usual no one accepts any responsibility for anything I might do, say,

or think)

Thanx in advance

John Rich

Sargent&lundy.