Re: No wind in my backyard....

Dear Prairie Dog,

I wonder if this topic has become so breezy that some of you are getting mixed

up on proper units. Please recall from your kindergarten physics the universal

definition -- Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches

per sec. per sec.  I don't see anything here about C squared????

And don't forget Ruth's Law:   2+2=4 except for very large values of 2!

humbly,

Maury        maury@webtexas.com

________

PP=PPP