FW: HP opening

OK, I've tried to send the following to radsafe twice, and it isn't coming

thru.  What am I doing wrong??  (and could you go ahead and get it on the

list for me??)

Thanks,

Linda Farrell

434-522-6413

lmfarrell@mcdermott.com

All BWXT, Inc.  Email communications are subject to auditing for

adherence to company policy pertaining to waste, fraud and abuse.

Misuse of the e-mail system is cause for disciplinary action.