Re: Interesting presentation on radiaion accidents

Dear John

It is an interesting document for teaching purpose. There are radiological accidents with fatalities that were not well informed to public, and other published by IAEA. To complement the Brookhaven National Lab. text I would recommend two  doc. available in the WEB.

a)  Two Decades of Radiological Accidents Direct Causes, Roots Causes and Consequences, Jose de Julio Rozental, Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-89132002000500018&lng=pt&nrm=iso

b) STRENGTHENING THE SAFETY OF RADIATION SOURCES & THE SECURITY OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS - TIMELY ACTION, Abel Julio Gonzales

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Periodicals/Bulletin/Bull413/article1.pdf

Best regards

Jose

joseroze@netvision.net.il