Re: A "dirty bomb" question

Unless you are from New Jersey.  I read an article

that reported that a woman who said that if there was

a nuclear release from the local power plant, she

would get a case of beer and get on her boat to wait

it out.

--- LNMolino@AOL.COM wrote:

> Standard Time,

> RuthWeiner@AOL.COM writes:

> As I also said (which was ignored) that I can't

> think of a "dirty bomb"

> scenario that would cause sufficient harm to cause

> panic.  And I absolutely can't

> think of a situation that is helped by panic.

> My entire point is that not one person need be

> harmed to cause the panic and

> that the panic in and of itself could be seen as a

> terrorist event.

> Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

> FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

> LNMolino@aol.com

> 979-690-3607 (Home Office)

> 979-458-0795 (Fire Field Office)

> "A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

> The comments contained in this E-mail are the

> opinions of the author and the

> author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for

> any person or organization

> that I am in any way whatsoever involved or

> associated with unless I

> specifically state that I am doing so. Further this

> E-mail is intended only for it's

> stated recipient and may contain private and or

> confidential materials

> retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed

> in the public

> domain by the original author.

=====

"It had been understood by Cleon, who, in the fifth century B.C., had reminded the citizens of another imperial power, Athens, that 'a democracy is incapable of empire.'"

James Lawrence, during the War of 1812

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist