Re: A "dirty bomb" question

Ruth Weiner asked:

"If we keep telling people they will panic, then they may very well.  Why

don't we start now telling them that for almost all conceivable dirty bomb

scenarios there is no reason to panic (I can't think of one where there is).

In

fact, panic is never something to promote, so why are we doing it?"

In the words of that great American patriot, Deep Throat : "Follow the

money."

Clayton J. Bradt, CHP

Principal Radiophysicist

NYS Dept. of Labor