From: Ted de Castro <tdc@xrayted.com>

Subject: Re: An HP Position is Open in Texas

[LicenseReviewer,MedicalandAcademic Licensing Program]

To: William V Lipton <liptonw@dteenergy.com>

Very much agreed on the second point - It seems the HPS Academy is

running wild and has been for a while - encouraging many into a field

which has no openings - but then I guess their interest is the business

of education!

I think this push that has been going on for some time is the reason for

the current surplus of HPs and low wages.

I find it hard to understand how they can in good conscience encourage

people into a surplused field.