Re: HP Positions

I agree with both Sandy and Mike, but one thing comes to mind:  I'm always

seeing messages, on Radsafe, from medical hp's calling for an end to NRC

regulation of medical radionuclide use.  It seems that we're sometimes our

own worst enemies.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton