Re: HP Positions

We recently had an NRC inspection of our license.

According to one of the inspectors, few programs have

changed as a result of the revision to 10 CFR 35,

which deals with the use of NRC licensed material in

medicine.  The medical community has essentially

stayed with what works.

I wonder if things changed in the operation of nuclear

power plants if  the regulations changed.  Any

comments?

--- William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM> wrote:

> I agree with both Sandy and Mike, but one thing

> comes to mind:  I'm always

> seeing messages, on Radsafe, from medical hp's

> calling for an end to NRC

> regulation of medical radionuclide use.  It seems

> that we're sometimes our

> own worst enemies.

=====

"One test result is worth one thousand expert opinions."

Wernher von Braun

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist