Re: An HP Position is Open in Texas

It seems that more Haitians want to emmigrate to the U.S., than vice versa.

I have not yet seen any news stories about U.S. citizens trying to get to

Haiti in a makeship boat, only to be picked up on the beach are forcibly

returned to the U.S.  Please let me know if I missed one of them.

In the meantime I'll take my changes with being "socially maladjusted."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com