Re: An HP Position is Open in Texas

Hi

Our graduates (in both health physics and nuclear engineering) continue to

receive excellent job offers with decent (often impressive) salaries.

Recently, none have gone to work for state government. While the number of

students we are producing in health physics has intentionally been dropped,

we are holding (or increasing) our academic standards. Fellowships will help

us maintain the program.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. <grin> <hi, Bill Lipton>

Kim Kearfott

Dept. of Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences

University of Michigan