Film Badge passes all of the new ANSI N13.11-2001 Performance Test Standard, for the first time

There has been much discussion over the past few years, prior to and after the

implementation of the revised ANSI N13.11-2001 Whole Body Performance Test

Standard, that a film dosimeter could not pass the extremely rigid performance test

requirements.

I am proud to state that the Global Dosimetry Solutions film badge is the first and only

dosimeter to pass all of the test categories. What makes this standard so difficult is that

it addresses all NIST Beam Codes, as well as ISO narrow beam spectra, blind angular

irradiations, etc.

A dedicated effort was required, and, the industry, and film badge wearers, can now be

confident that our film badge meets every single test criteria contained within the ANSI

Performance Test Standard.

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/