RE: Tooth Fairy (Project)

> The Tooth Fairy Project has been collecting teeth for a

> several years and their published results show that children

> now have less Sr-90 in their teeth than would be expected by

> extrapolation from fallout data of the 1960's. World-wide

> nuclear weapons fallout explains everything they have found.

> And the radiation doses involved are truly trivial.

Seems to me that something could be published to that effect. Has

something been published? If not, why not document these facts, and talk

also about some of the study design weaknesses that were mentioned

recently? Then the (scientifically peer-reviewed) publication could be

cited in criticisms of the TFP claims.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068