Re: doug taylor

Has this hypothesis been studied in animals?  A good

starting point is NCRP Report 128.  As noted in

Appendix A.22, "In monkeys, the bi-directional

transport of Ca-45 and Ca-49 was found to be have a

rate 6 to 10 times that required for growth." It would

appear to me that the maternal intake may not

correlate well with uptake in the fetus.

So, is Ca-45 a good "marker" for fetal dose from

fallout?  I think not.  At what point do doses to the

fetal affect the developing immune system?  Do you

think any of these issues were researched the TFP?

But again, this is a grade school science project

based on "I think this is true so I will prove it."

--- Norm Cohen <ncohen12@comcast.net> wrote:

> Douglas,

> The theory is that if a fetus has higher levels of

> sr90, which is a

> marker, then the fetus has also absorbed many of the

> other

> radionuclides emitted by nukes. These chemicals

> settle in different

> places in the body, where they emit radiation which

> harms teh immune

> system, especially in fetus and infants.

> norm

> Taylor, Douglas wrote:

=====

"Eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty and . . . you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

Andrew Jackson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist