Re: Tooth Fairy Project - Worthy of HPS Position Paper

On 19 Nov 2003 at 7:48, Otto G. Raabe wrote:

> November 19, 2003.

> I drafted a Health Physics Society position paper addressing the Tooth

> Fairy project when I was on the HPS Scientific and Public Issues

> Committee (SPI). It was nearly ready for release when I left the

> committee over a year ago. I don't know what happened to it.

> Otto

> Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP

> Center for Health & the Environment

> (Street Address: Bldg. 3792, Old Davis Road)

> University of California, Davis, CA 95616

> E-Mail: ograabe@ucdavis.edu

> Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140

Hello John,

I am sending this E-Mail to you in your capacity as Chair, HPS

Scientific and Public Issues Committee. You will note that Otto says

that there was an almost completed Position Paper on the topic of the

Tooth Fairy Project. As this issue continues to come to the public

arena, it is highly desirable for the Society to issue a statement,

that can be used by members as well as other interested parties.

Perhaps you can determine where this draft Position Paper is, and

determine what steps are required for it to be finalized and issued.

Best regards,

Sandy

------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/