FW: Sequestration / nuclear option

Hi,

What are your thoughts on the similarity between underground sequestration

of CO2 from fossil fuel power stations vs storage of nuclear waste ? Has

anyone calculated the volume of CO2 storage required per 1000MW, say,

compared with fission , and also the costs involved in pumping the CO2

underground ?

The attached is some dialogue I have had with a proponent of this approach.

Regards, Keith Millington