Re: FW: Sequestration / nuclear option

The HTGR solution for getting rid of the used carbon from reprocessing

the spent graphite fuel was to convert the carbon into calcium

carbonate.  There is probably a process for doing the same with CO2.

Just a thought.  Calcium carbonate is pretty stable and lasts for a long

time (limestone, marble, etc...)

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee