Re:

Ana,

If you can get a copy of NUREG/CR-6673 it has most of the data and formulas

that you need.

                      Ana Castellano

                      <castella@cae.cnea.gov        To:       radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

                      .ar>                          cc:

                      Sent by:                      Subject:

                      owner-radsafe@list.van

                      derbilt.edu

                      12/09/03 04:10 PM

                      Please respond to Ana

                      Castellano

I would be very grateful if anyone could say me the G  factor for

recombination of Hidrogen in water under radiation exposure. The factor, is

0.45 Molecules of Hidrogen /100ev for betas and gammas in the case of its

generation, but the net generation is the balance between the generation

and the removal. If I calculate only the generation, it could result in too

much high overpresures

Any help you could give me, will be well received.

Sources of information about water radiolysis will help me too.

Sorry for my english.