Re: Disposal of Decontamination Waste post RDD

First of all, let hope and pray that never happens.

Second, in my opinion Congress would immediately

suspend or curve the current EPA Guidelines for

cleanup. Dependant on the many variables surrounding an

event like this I would not even want to thing about

where the clean up debris would end up. I have seen

scenarios whereas a third of Manhatten would have to be

disposed. Finally there has been a lot of talk about

this on the Hill but to date no one has established any

clean up criteria in the event of an RDD incident. I

Think Congress needs to deal with this issue like

yesterday.

http://mail.Justice.com