Re: Conversion of Half-life Years to Seconds

I am not sure if this correction is necessary because of my non-native

English, but to me

" now that you know you have asked the wrong question, ..."

in the context of the message exchange on this thread means the same like

" now that you've been told you have asked the wrong question, ..." .

Again, I am also curious what the answer to the question is - and I

certainly believe it is a justified question to ask.

I would guess the answer is 365.25 for practical reasons (see my

former message, quoted below).

Dimiter