RE: Conversion of Half-life Years to Seconds

Hi Doug,

thanks! This means that my year -> seconds multiplier should to be

changed from 31,557,600 to 31,556,952. I'll take the Gregorian instead

of the real value since this would produce the closest match to

the caledars in use?

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com