Fwd: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I posted this to the site not as spam or to get

insulting e-mail in retuen. Many of us served in the

military and in Iraq either now or back in the 90s.

This email while funny to those who understand it was

also very close to reality. BTW, I recived this from a

Company Commander currently serving in Baghdad. he

thought it was a hoot.

While we are all scientist in one form or another many

of us served and understand what this really means.

While we are all safe at home right now many of our

sons and daughter are in harms way. Remember that.

Gerry Blackwood Ph.D

Lt.Col USA ret

http://mail.Justice.com