RE: AW: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

If that's the case Sandy, quit posting pictures of your vacations.

And I quote you:

The following are the three picture pages from my recent trip to Switzerland and France. I apologize if some of you receive this more than once, since I have a multitude of mailing lists. Geneva, Switzerland: <http://sandy-travels.com/geneva.html> Bern, Switzerland: <http://sandy-travels.com/bern.html> Dionne, France: <http://sandy-travels.com/dionne.html> I hope you enjoy the sights! Sandy