Re: federal government begins installing radiation detection devices

Marco,

thanks for this info. It is not the first time when reality outclasses

my doubts on being paranoid. However, I believe this time it is by

the greatest factor (over 10 times what my paranoya was saying).

Great paper work and consulting must be going on there... who are

we to measure up, we only have the technology.

 A society gets what it deserves...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com

Phone: 00359/2/9923340