Re: U.S. Nuke Labs' Security Facing Review

Evidently, security did not have control or the keys!  If they did then all

of them should be replaced.  I have seen large institutional and research

organizations keep security personnel out of the loop, feeling it was better

to have a smaller number of people with access to sensitive information,

thus leaving security in the hands of researchers.  Now, we all know how

caring and obedient to extraneous rules researchers are?  I would even

venture to guess that at some DOE facilities security officers can't even

access certain areas and are not aware of the security controls in place.

Dean Chaney