Re: 'Dirty Bomb' Was Major New Year's Worry

In a message dated 1/8/2004 6:23:54 PM Central Standard Time,

ray2hoover@YAHOO.COM writes:

What the instrumentation could do was classified when I was in NEST.

But then so was NEST itself at one time was it not? As was the B1B and the B2

and the F-22 et al.

My attitude on the "classed" stuff is that if you and I (most of the you and

I's on this list anyway) know about it from the pages of Time it's 4th

generation behind the curve technology at best.

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its

stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original

author.