Re: WIPP shipment through Albq. NM

Jan. 12

	"On the contrary,  I intend to be perfectly straighforward.  This is not

'the public' who are concerned, but the usual collection of local and Santa

Fe anti-nukes.  Since THEY are completely insensitive, so am I!  My bottom

line: trying to stop or change the proposed shipments does nothing to

protect public health or safety and simply serves to perpetuate unfounded

fears.  (Yes, i am going to say that).

	"I believe that a straightforward presentation 'benefits all of us' far

more than yet another presentation that panders to the anti-nukes."

	A hearty "AMEN" to that Ruth.  As usual you have hit the nail squarely on

the head.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com