Calculating Residual Risk from RESRAD-Build

Does anyone have experience with calculating residual risk as the result of

a RESRAD-Build model output?

I'm working with a team that must develop some DCGLs for surface

contamination and then show that the DCGLs will comply with CERCLA residual

risk limits. I'm poorly versed with RESRAD and RESRAD-Build. I understand

that RESRAD will give an output in terms of risk, but RESRAD-Build does not

have that functionality. I'm told that the authors of the software were

contacted a few years ago, and they confirmed that the risk functinality was

not planned for in RESRAD-Build.

We understand that Federal Guidance report No. 13 provides risk factors in

terms of risk per some inverse concentration-time  (e.g. m2/Bq-s), but

RESRAD-Build does not have a report that indicates what the resultant

inverse concentration-time will be for each mode of exposure applicable to

the model. Only the dose/yr for each mode is provided.

Any help is appreciated. Please reply to my private e-mail unless the answer

is of interest to the general readership.

Thanks in advance!

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist

SAIC