RE: Radiation Hormesis

Radsafers

I can't resist the challenge.

Radiation hormesis is real, but is not the same for all genetic "groups" of

humans. LNT is guarantied to limit the risk to the average person in the

group with the "average DNA".

Since the risk factors we use are for an "average DNA" group of humans, it

is already "factored" in.

I'm copying this to Paul because he taught me everything in know about DNA.

Regards

 _________________

John R Johnson, Ph.D.

*****