Re: Overtime Will Be Outlawed

Scott:

Have you read the entire law in question or are you going by word of

mouth?  I have found that after reading something that someone has said

will cause all sorts of problems, it turns out that is not the case.

Here is an example:  I was told forcefully last year that the new health

laws were going to make it easy for anyone to get personal medical

information for almost everyone.  Anyone who has had anything to do with

anything medical the last year knows that it is just the opposite, it

has become harder to gather data even on family members.

I would suggest that people research the law themselves prior to

signing any petition.

Just my thoughts, not here to start an argument.

Dave Biela