Re: Radiophobia wins again

Maybe this is one of those opportunities in disguise.  If only it were possible to

own an island or country close enough to the states (preferably off the coast

of California) so that you could build a few cheap nuclear power plants and

get rich exporting electricity.

If I could get a deal like that, I wouldn't care what anybody's perception was.

They could percieve the moon made of cheese - I'll sell 'em tickets to go get

some.   :)

-Gary Isenhower