[osint] Re: AW: UFO Reports

Dear Franz / Gerry:

Agree with your "take" on panic, misinformation

and the media.  Thought the below might be of

interest.  Bunch of retired military medical guys

and corpsman banding together get factual info

about NBC and emergency medicine to the public.

Attended myself.  Fantastic, down to earth, no

hype PRACTICAL stuff and works!  See below

signature block.

Pass it on to whomever you think might benefit/be

interested.

Thanks,

James J. Roberts

Managing Editor/Publisher

RobertsReview of Cancer

Treatment Breakthroughs

www.RobertsReview.com

MyCancerNews

www.MyCancerNews.com

MedicalCorps (www.medicalcorps.org) teaches and

equips drill rig, military, government, and

business personnel, as well as the general public

how to respond to medical emergencies, even when

conventional healthcare is unavailable.

MedicalCorps introduced the elite practice of

Combat Field Medicine (with its unequaled, 98%

life saving results) to Americans in 1995 and

teaches: --chemical, nuclear, biological and

disease outbreak response --emergency field

surgery

--fracture casting and management

--wound suturing

--wound disinfection

--major and minor wound bandaging

--shock and trauma management

--emergency dental care

--mass casualty triage

--how to move seriously injured patients

--chemical, nuclear, biological and disease

outbreak response

Based on the U.S. Navy's state-of-the-art, Combat

Medicine and Independent Duty Medicine, Medical

Corps. Combat Field Medicine School provides

unsurpassed training that can be learned no where

else in the world.

MedicalCorps also has pioneered instruction in

.emergency medical response with improvised gear.,

which means use of "whatever is on hand", such as

pressure cookers for autoclaves, microwaves for

sterilization, and other common household items,

to effectively treat and manage medical

emergencies when traditional medical supplies are

unavailable.

Since 1995, Medical Corps Combat Field Medicine

School has taught thousands of Hunters,

Homemakers, World Travelers, Army Medics, Doctors,

Nurses, Chiropractors, Teachers, Rig Medics,

Businessmen, Roustabouts, Home Schoolers, Loggers,

Peace Corps Workers, Paramedics, EMTs, Navy

Corpsmen, SEALS, Air Force Pararescue Medics,

Seamen, Nuns, Farmers, Fishermen, Construction

Workers, Police, and Firemen.  Shouldn't you know

what they know?

Info at: www.MedicalCorps.org

***NOTICE***

This E-mail message is confidential and contains

legally privileged information intended only for

use by the intended recipient listed above. If you

are not the intended recipient, you are hereby

notified that you should NOT disseminate, forward,

or distribute this E-mail message. If you have

received this message in error, please immediately

notify the E-mail sender at:

jr@robertsreview.com.  Thank you.