Fetal dose standard - comments invited

An AAPM/HPS standard document is proposed on the subject of dose to the

fetus in medicine (diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine and radiation

therapy) and in the workplace. A draft of the standard can be found at

the link below. Your comments on the draft manuscript are invited,

preferably before March 15, 2004. Please forward your comments to me

(reply to my email address, below), and I will forward them to the

authors of the various sections of the manuscript. You may also forward

this message to any of your colleagues that might have an interest in

commenting on the draft document. Thanks in advance for your help in

making this manuscript as accurate and as useful as possible to the

scientific community.

http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/Fetalstandard.html

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068