Re: Electromagnetic fields, radiation and a cat

Bjorn, how sad, I fully emphasize with the woman.  However, living in the

boonies is a great idea, but when you have to earn a living in Washington,

DC you have to find other methods to overcome your handicaps.  Just ask

Theodore Kaczynski, who by the way was a volunteer in mind-control

experiments sponsored by the CIA at

 Harvard in the late 1950s and early 1960s.  I however believe Harvard is a

government sponsored and alien controlled mind control experiment anyway.

Just look at what Harvard alumni have done for our country.   Well, enough

of that and back to my concern over hypersensitivity.   My own

hypersensitivity to electrical devices, alien thought probes (cats), or

stray radiation from the neighbors neuturnium-cobalt device, is fully

controlled by my aluminum hat, which was construct by my loving father.

These are easily constructed from heavy duty aluminum foil, yes folks you to

can make one from the materials in your own kitchen.  I have released the

Patent restriction on my dad's device.  The fear of attracting unwanted

attention in public is easily thwarted by applying art deco paints to the

device (lead paints preferred).   This will allow you to rejoin the masses

and no longer fear the public ridicule for a malady that is now being

brought to the forefront by some prominent and respected leaders of our

country.  The nanoshielding factor of the heavy duty foil will protect you

sufficiently and allow you rise above the 5th floor equivalent level of

protection.  New vistas will be open to your and your loved ones.

Dean