RE: 15 or 25 mrem per year?

Barbara-I don't believe that decommissioning a site in an agreement

state necessarily excludes NRC intervention.  At least for the state of

Oklahoma, the legislature has specifically deferred decommissioning

activities to the NRC in their regulations.  I'm sure there are other

agreement states that have elected to do likewise due to budgeting and

experience concerns.  As in any decommissioning action, the state will

nonetheless have its say via at least the NEPA process and/or direct

correspondence with the lead and consulting agencies.

Rick Orthen