Re: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

I would argue that using it in a city would have a bigger impact.  Consider the impact that the attack on Hiroshima had on the Japanese.

LNMolino@AOL.COM wrote:If AQ had say 1 One KT nuke, no more no less. Why not just blow it in the middle of nowhere and then say "it was us and we have more and we are coming to {insert cities here}".

The "demonstration bomb" would in and of itself throw the general public into sheer panic in those cities and more would it not?

OBL and AQ are masters at "self one ups manship" are they not? They also understand the TERROR part of terrorism better then we at times give them credit for.

In my opinion if they had one they'd have used it by now in some way.

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original author.

"The care of human life and happiness . . . is the first and only legitimate object of good government."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist